Green monti qu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
I've got a really nice, healthy piece if green apple
Monti in my tank, great growth and everything, lately I'm
Noticing little white patches on it in one spot, any idea what it is?
I do have 2 angels, flame and bi colour but they have never been a problem in the past.... Let me know what you guys think, if its the fish then I have two fish forsale :p 

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
If I had to guess....looks like something landed on it...like a paly, zoa, mushroom, etc and burned it.

I had this with a big acan...my urchin was wandering around the tank with a tiny hairy mushroom on its back, burning holes in soft tissue wherever it went.  Some don't know that these things are so caustic to other coral tissue. 

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Salty Cracker link said:
If I had to guess....looks like something landed on it...like a paly, zoa, mushroom, etc and burned it.

I had this with a big acan...my urchin was wandering around the tank with a tiny hairy mushroom on its back, burning holes in soft tissue wherever it went.  Some don't know that these things are so caustic to other coral tissue.

my thoughts too.. I wouldn't blame the angels.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Duke link said:
[quote author=Salty Cracker link=topic=3735.msg32748#msg32748 date=1354903743]

[/quote]

it was the devil, not angels.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
jerry_doucette link said:
[quote author=Duke link=topic=3735.msg32749#msg32749 date=1354903913]
[quote author=Salty Cracker link=topic=3735.msg32748#msg32748 date=1354903743]

[/quote]

it was the devil, not angels.
[/quote]

I didn't touch it, I swear.

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Salty Cracker link said:

Lol I never would've guessed that, but I think your right, I had a fire an ice Zoa land on it. I shoulda put 2 and 2 together,

Alright I guess question was answered :)
And I love my flame and bi colour

Status
Not open for further replies.