Greetings From Guelph

woolyworm

Hi Everybody! I'm a returning hobbyist. I had a 90 gallon softy reef a few years ago, but shut it down when I moved to a bigger house. I am now thinking of starting up a nano reef.

I'll be looking for livestock and equipment soon, and looking to make friends in the hobby in this area as well!

yveterinarian

Super Active Member
sSig_welcome1_zpscd7c20e7.gif

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
welcome..... and there is lots of members within 30 min of you and always lots of good stuff in the for sale section

davesolo29

Super Active Member
Welcome to the site...however I question your logic after the move...

You moved to a bigger house...but planning a smaller tank? LoL
Thanks for saying what we were all thinking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ALowe

Hi Everybody! I'm a returning hobbyist. I had a 90 gallon softy reef a few years ago, but shut it down when I moved to a bigger house. I am now thinking of starting up a nano reef.

I'll be looking for livestock and equipment soon, and looking to make friends in the hobby in this area as well!
Welcome! I'm also in Guelph so look forward to seeing what you get going so we can do some trades lol.

Kman

Super Active Member
Welcome.
What do you plan to keep? Bigger house and smaller tank is just silly talk. ;)

EricTMah

Aquariums by Design
Welcome. Lots of great friendly helpful people here.

We also love pictures ;)

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk

NateR

Welcome! There's quite a few people on here with amazing looking Nano's! I'm sure a lot of them will be very useful to give suggestions when you get it going :) Glad to see another Guelph area member as well!