Greetings From London, Ontario

Sasha T

Website
www.instagram.com
Hi, my name is Sasha and I've had my oldest freshwater aquarium running for about a year now, and my saltwater tank is more than 6 months old.

Currently I have a 60G sumpless mixed reef setup, a couple birdsnest, a couple montipora both digitata and cap, a gorgonian, some clove polyps and a ton of xenia, but I am in love with LPS coral, so I have a number of hammers, frogspawn, torches, duncans and my "gem" is an elegance coral. For more ambulatory critters I have a few hermits, nassarius, trochus, mexican turbos, peppermints, one skunk cleaner, a firefish decora, a yellow head sleeper (who happily eats prepared food), a clown, a royal gramma and a pair of pajama cardinals.

My organic parameters has been keeping fairly steady and on the low side of recommendations, although I've recently started to supplement ALK.

PXL_20201227_053229530.NIGHT.jpg
IMG_20210110_142143_29.jpg
(*Edit* I wanted to wait until my white lights came on and the gobies came out to post a full tank shot)​

Last edited:

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Welcome!

Lots of good advice and good people here... 6 months is a very new tank, try and take it slow and don't get frustrated. Ask questions, and have fun!

Sasha T

Website
www.instagram.com
Welcome!

Lots of good advice and good people here... 6 months is a very new tank, try and take it slow and don't get frustrated. Ask questions, and have fun!

Thanks, this community seems quite active as well as pleasant. I think my tank is pretty much ready to "coast" and be maintained at this point. I've got a couple frags that I'm looking to sell but I'll wait a bit until I "earn my stripes" before posting them, however I definitely have questions that I'll be asking over the next couple of weeks.