group buy pods

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marks69

don't know if this is the right place but i want to order some pods from http://joeknowsreefs.com/reef-science
anyone want in?  shipping for more than 3 is the same as 6, so i figured might as well ask.  i've heard good things about it, there's a write up at reef addicts about it.
let me know.
mark

M

marks69

it works out just less than $20 if i can get 5 shipped. 
i want 2
crazy get's 1
2 more and we can go with this.  shipping is to my door in london, and via fed ex. 

C

crazybizzle

f it gimme 2...and i know theres someone else on here thats wants some

Krazykarl

Super Active Member
Im def down. 20 bucks a piece? Hell ya gimme 2 bottles. How r we getting them? Road trip!?!?!! Ill take two bottles

C

crazybizzle

pulpfiction1 link said:
id take one but dunno when i could to london to pick it up

if he spots u phil on a bottle ,when it comes in and if we have to go pickup, ill grab urs and pay and on way back ill pop in to drop off for u plus i think u messaged me u wanted somemore felt socks anyway?

M

marks69

he's going to get the exact price on tuesday.  long weekend down there.
he will ship out the following monday, he's out of the special bags.  they should be at my house on the following friday.
from the sounds of it we'll be around $15-17 a bag with 10.

M

marks69

ok.  done and paid for.  he also has a type of tigerpods the same as reef nutrition, 16 oz instead of there little 6 oz.  he will put any combo in the order.  so if you want one of each let me know tonight.
mark

R

reeffreak

Sorry didnt your msg until we got home I kept checking on my iphone if you has msged back on saturday but I had nothing till I was home , I will make the trip saturday morning/afternoon if your willing to hold for 2 extras days if you get them thursday

M

marks69

i missed the delivery guy.  they are so fast that you don't even hear the doorbell, just find the sticker on the door.
their coming back tomorrow afternoon to drop it off

Status
Not open for further replies.