GSD's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quartapound

Zakk link said:
Everyone knows purebread GSD's are god's gift to mankind.

Couldn't agree more...

Here's mine...  He's snoring beside me as I type this
this summer...at Lake Huron
7x823.jpg

last week... mid-air, pouncing on a snowball
OTEzZ.jpg

Z

Zakk

We should get them together, yours can try to rape mine, she's submissive but likes it rough I think. 

GSD's are the best dogs in teh world...smart, loyal, clean (except in rainy winters!!!) and easy to train.  Mine is on a raw meat diet. 

Quartapound

We should definitely get them together sometime!  ...mine probably would try to rape yours... He hasn't been fixed, and he's very dominant (but not aggressive).

I actually had him with me the last time I picked up frags from Rick,  if I knew you had one at home I would have brought him out to say hello.

Raw meat diet! spoiled! I have a feeling your dog eats healthier than I do!

Mine was a rescue, he was stunted a bit... Still on puppy food for the higher fat/protein to put some weight on.

I liked the way you put it the first time.... god's gift to mankind

Z

Zakk

Quartapound link said:
We should definitely get them together sometime!  ...mine probably would try to rape yours... He hasn't been fixed, and he's very dominant (but not aggressive).

I actually had him with me the last time I picked up frags from Rick,  if I knew you had one at home I would have brought him out to say hello.

Raw meat diet! spoiled! I have a feeling your dog eats healthier than I do!

Mine was a rescue, he was stunted a bit... Still on puppy food for the higher fat/protein to put some weight on.

I liked the way you put it the first time.... god's gift to mankind

AHHHH!  That was you!  I saw the GSD in the car with you, but you don't just run up to a guy and say "hey can I see your dog!?" :)  Funny, even at night it caught my eye.

The raw meat is a bit of an expense (I think it's $2 a pound for dog grind).  In that there is beef heart, liver and tongue.  I supplement with a bit of grandma lucy's every 2 or three days.  Dog eats 2 lbs a day...however, if I look at the canned food I have, some of it is $3 a can, and two of those a day add up quick too.  She had bladder and kidney problems and the vet bills were sometimes a grand a month, and I told the last vet "a new dog is $1000, if your bill is going to be more than that just put her down and charge me for that".  She knew I was bluffing so I had to find a new vet that didn't argue with me feeding raw meat. 

Since then, all issues have gone away, her teeth improved (vet wanted to put her under and clean them for $300!), her thirst dropped measurably and her energy went through the roof.  For me, I'll never go back to kibble. 

Mine is a beast behind a fence, and a pussy without one.  A 15 year old dog was trying to nail her the other day out back of my place, but she jut through he was playing so she beat the crap out of the old boy.  He still kept trying though (as we all do) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.