Status
Not open for further replies.

xxmurrxx

file-23.jpg

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
BIGSHOW link said:
Thats a good one Duke.  Great contrast on it.

thanks, the pictures from a while ago but I thought i'd throw it up there anyways.

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
yveterinarian link said:
I think I have it right now  ;D

I have a love/hate relationship with those guys.. they do wonders for keeping the tank clean and hunt out food like no other snails I've seen.. but they also make it really hard to spot feed corals on the sand bed, I have to take another 10 minutes to keep those guys away after, they are like zombies and just keep on coming no matter how far away you move them.. lol

Great picture!

yveterinarian

Super Active Member
Duke link said:
I have a love/hate relationship with those guys.. they do wonders for keeping the tank clean and hunt out food like no other snails I've seen.. but they also make it really hard to spot feed corals on the sand bed, I have to take another 10 minutes to keep those guys away after, they are like zombies and just keep on coming no matter how far away you move them.. lol

Great picture!

Thanks, I agree with coral, but they work wonders in a seahorse tank with a deep sandbed.  They keep the sand mixed will and eat up all the food the seahorses miss.  Wonderful things that they are.

C

Corndrunk

one of our sexy shrimp!and a halloween crab buggin the dendros!!

Status
Not open for further replies.