Hello All I’m Back

Clintos2030

My name is Clint Johnson, aka Dr Blue Thumb, Clintos or Phyto4Life. 10 coral reef salt water systems, 10 years mid reef salt water studies. I’ve been out of the hobby 10 years. How’s everyone? Master Coral Propagator.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Browsing the site all your stuff is still posted here actually. You hung out and posted a lot from April to May 2017 then vanished. What ever happened to your website? I think I remember you from just before then as well. Something about yumas is ringing a bell. I will have to see what I can find in the archives.

Clintos2030

Yes, indeed. Bacterial infection of the gut in the Australian Recordia Yuma. All I can say is thank you to all you nay sayers for encouraging me to prove you wrong. It has pushed me in the direction to Pursue a career in medical laboratory sciences at St Clair college to U of Windsor for a ba hole of science than I’m off to Australia for a doctorate in mid coral reef studies at James cook university. I’m hoping someone could push me in another direction as far as staying here as long as possible and take other course/s pertaining more to do with my main dream goal of doctorate in Marine Biology. Anyways a Pac-Man type of organism inside the belly of my cut open Yuma spit out ball shape tissue instantly healing it’s injured parts of its self. This I never got on camera, but it showed me great and mighty things. Praise the Lord! I’m here to gather my images from the past. Please ignore the previous post from the past. I was dealing atm with alcoholism from not knowing I had Asperger’s and people teaming up on me and teasing me.

Clintos2030

Has it been 10 years? I remember you here as Dr Bluethumb from just a few years ago.
It’s been about 5 year perhaps close to ten, brain fart. I sold my 3000 dollar system for three hundred dollars and the guy still ripped me off three hundred, lol.