Hello Everyone

dickybird

My name is Richard I from silverhill been watching this site and found a lot of helpful info I currently have a 55 gal with 30 gal sump remora skimmer 6+39 watt t5 mix reef I'm fairly new to the hobby bought the tank established about a year ago but her is a pic
IMG_20141103_174513.jpg

Jewel

Welcome to the site, Love the Mushrooms, They're so easy to keep and makes any tank look great, Your tank is pretty full, Very nice.

dickybird

Thanks everyone for the welcome. Found lots of info on all the forums. I really had no idea how much tech is involved in this Hobbie. So much to learn.like the threads on diy leds looking into new lighting now just not decided on what u know the story. T5,t5 and led or all led. Going to London today while I'm there gonna check out sealife never been not that I have anymore room in my tank. Lol

Jewel

Just remember it's not a race, far too many times I see and i'm guilty my self of starting a tank and filling it up so quicky that you have to get a bigger tank or your system can't sustain the inhabitants. We all want those special Corals but believe me when I say there's lots out there and that Frogspawn or Torch that you put in your tank will look great, just give it some time.