Hello From Kitchener

Marz

I have to ask what lights you are using on your NUVO - the coralline looks awesome...and so does the tank

Last edited:

yveterinarian

Super Active Member
sSig_welcome1_zpscd7c20e7.gif
to TFT! The tank looks terrific! Hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Michele

I have to ask what lights you are using on your NUVO - the coralline looks awesome...and so does the tank
I am using the lights that came with the aquarium.

Innovative Marine
Dimmable Dual Strip-Skkye Light
  • 1 Watt High Brightness LEDs
  • 120 lumens per watt
  • 2” Sliding Rods & Aluminum Casing
  • Individual Reflectors for uniform coverage
  • Passive Cooling – Silent Operation
  • Modern slim design
  • Pulse Width Modulation – Dimming
  • Color Spectrum Range – 14K to 20K
  • 2 Channel Dimming – Daylight & Actinic
  • 3 Cycle Illumination
    • 14K Daylight
    • 456nm Sunrise/Sunset
    • 446nm Lunar

Last edited:

100gallon

Welcome to tft :) glad to meet another kw person! Lots of nice people here who helped me out!!

Sent via Samsung Galaxy S4 on Tapatalk

SamB

Super Active Member
Welcome to this great forum
A lot of wonderful people and we try to help each other out

Thanks for posting the pic of your tank - I love nano tanks and yours looks great !

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
Just because she a female and hot ( according to the avatar ) you guy are all here haha lol, well well I'm in too :), welcome to the site. We treats each other like family here and help each other out, sometimes we fight like a family would too ( just with word tho) :) oh and your tank look hot too.

Michele

Just because she a female and hot ( according to the avatar ) you guy are all here haha lol, well well I'm in too :), welcome to the site. We treats each other like family here and help each other out, sometimes we fight like a family would too ( just with word tho) :) oh and your tank look hot too.

:D LOL...like your introduction, should have kept my avatar my Dendro. Thanks for welcoming me into the family, Kevin.

davesolo29

Super Active Member
Lol. Let me know when your 75 is up and running. I might be interested in the 30 nuvo if you are selling it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
:D LOL...like your introduction, should have kept my avatar my Dendro. Thanks for welcoming me into the family, Kevin.
Oh she call me Kevin, by name :). We're so... close now hehe. No this avatar is good, I hope you enjoy your stay and NEVER leave lol.