Hello!!!

Sahin

I followed a couple of other reefkeepers here...because I found their build threads here.  Bigshow and Duke have tank journals over at RC, but no way as many pages or info over there on their threads.  Its good to see a collection of superb tanks here, so I thought I might as well join up.  ;D

Sahin

Thanks for the welcome guys! Jordan is here too! :D

Looks like this is the Elite Class of Reefkeepers!  Seriously, you guys are some of the BEST reefkeepers I've come across. 

I've already read the WHOLE of Bigshows thread (one of the most amazing large sized tanks I've ever come across!!! Read before I signed up)...currently at page 28 on Dukes's thread (my FAVORITE all LED tank).  Will be reading Jordan's tank thread next (the BEST T5/LED tank currently out there).

I will browse the other build threads too.  :)  I'm sure I'll be seeing lots more nice tank threads.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
vdubz link said:
welcome and don't forget to make a thread of your own!  We'd love to see what you got going!!!

Clarify...would like to see what you got going on with your aquarium set up...not just see what you got going on LoL

:welcome:

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Torx link said:
[quote author=vdubz link=topic=7690.msg79910#msg79910 date=1391704285]
welcome and don't forget to make a thread of your own!  We'd love to see what you got going!!!

would like to see what you got going on with your aquarium set up..

:welcome:
[/quote]

you and about 10,000 others would too.. lol

;) ;)

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
Welcome to TFT!!
I uses to on RC as "bennr" but got banned :(
I just recently opened a new account as ReefHero but don't have any posts yet.