Help... Please

Pipes

I just started filling my 72 gallon bowfront last night, and this morning I've got water on the floor. Everything was going good last night at 11:00, but this morning I've got a leaking seal.

Can anyone here reseal a tank??

Thankfully I've got no fish, coral, or sand in the tank. Only 50 gallons of premixed water siphoning onto my front lawn....

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Oh that is horrible news and definitely not the way you want to get started. Where is the leak? Bow fronts can be tricky to re seal

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Pipes

Leak is in bottom left corner, at the back. Am I sunk already? I'm hoping it's cheaper to re-seal than to buy new. Either way I still want to proceed...

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Oh that should be easy enough. I am probably a little far for you. I don't know anyone in your area though. Hopefully someone pipes up. ;)

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Pipes

How far Torx? My service area is Paris to Chatham, and Mitchell to the lake. Mostly Oxford county, but I'm flexible. I'm self employed, and can drive it almost anywhere, on almost any day. My stand is slightly larger than the tank. Maybe I should take the opportunity to go bigger.

Pipes

I hate to say it, but I've got a busted tank. Just found a crack running up the rear panel.

If anyone wants a bowfront let me know. Free with pick up.

Pipes

I like this tank, but I just can't find anyone who will cut out the back panel, and replace it... Gonna have to buy a new one I guess. Can't believe I'm going to throw this in a dumpster. Makes me sick thinking about it.

Alexanneka

I like this tank, but I just can't find anyone who will cut out the back panel, and replace it... Gonna have to buy a new one I guess. Can't believe I'm going to throw this in a dumpster. Makes me sick thinking about it.
How bad is it? Can you shoot me a few pics? I may be able to help you out. Am out in Springfield.

Pipes

Well. I took the plunge and bought a new 75 gallon. The old one is free to a good home. Just come pick it up, and it's yours.