HELP !!!!!!!! PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

reeffreak

anybody in the Sarnia area not busy tonight Im in need of an extra hand to get my tank set-up . I have nothing to offer but maybe a helping hand in the future if you ever need it lol PLEASEEEEEEEEE

R

reeffreak

ok i have a free hat to anyone who helps ...used ... sorry all i have lol

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
HELP !!!!!!!! PLEASE

Yea if you had a coral life hat for helping I would already be there, but no hat lol

R

reeffreak

lol no worries I need a hand for like 5 minutes really , have to lift the display off the stand pull out sump then put display back on

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
HELP !!!!!!!! PLEASE

I'd go for it. What's the worst that could happen? Tank breaks? Easy fix just tape it back together

R

reeffreak

jerry_doucette link said:
I'd go for it. What's the worst that could happen? Tank breaks? Easy fix just tape it back together

BUSY !!!!!!!

R

reeffreak

damn beans  ;) everyone I know is busy tonight ... looks like the fellow hobbyist are aswell

phatpaco

reeffreak link said:
anybody in the Sarnia area not busy tonight Im in need of an extra hand to get my tank set-up . I have nothing to offer but maybe a helping hand in the future if you ever need it lol PLEASEEEEEEEEE
I could help tomorrow after 3pm.....As long as it doesn't take toooo long!

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
how big a tank is it
I coudl give you a hand if thats all you need to do.

R

reeffreak

75 gallons is the size of tank .... allls i need to do is take it off thestand take out sump then replace the 75 back on-top of stand .

R

reeffreak

neo just popped over and gave me hand thanks alot tho paco , I appreciate it very much .

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
HELP !!!!!!!! PLEASE

He doesn't know it but his fish are now cursed:)

Status
Not open for further replies.