hey everyone, time to get back into the salt scene!

pembro

hey all! My name is Paul and im a saltwater addict lol.. well ive been out of the hobby for a few years. I had a 55g, but with the birth of my twin daughters I had to give it up just wasn't enough time being a new dad and all..Now that they are 5 they are really interested in fish and want a nemo lol...My wife is not so happy lol but shes out numbered lol..I am planning to do a Coralife 29g biocube HQI, im very excited.. but im having a hard time deciding between which tank.. I see quite a few "all in one" cubes..but cant determine whats best..id love to hear all your opinions/pics/etc. im glad to be here and look forward to a long long stay!

nexusnight

Id checkout aquariums by design for a small tank like that. Pretty sure they have some real real slick all in one tanks. CAD lights also do some awesome tanks and can be bought at sealife central jere in the city;)

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

MrHermit85

Welcome!!! I know a few people with bio cubes and they all seem quite happy. Although they have the old PC ones. So I bet the HQI would be awesome! IMO that is.

pembro

ok picked up a new coralife biocube, washed the substrate and added the live rock and water..its still very cloudy even after washing the sand very well.. I know it will settle but should I be running my powerheads and everything else?