Hey new to forum

DerekL

Was just wondering if you had to pay any duties or tariffs  on the Atlantik. And if so did you just pay COD? I have never ordered anything online from another country. I asked James and he didn't know. I just emailed him last nigîht all my info so he can send me my order info. So any info about ordering online from other counties

Thanks
Derek

DerekL

Was just wondering if you had to pay any duties or tariffs  on the Atlantik. And if so did you just pay COD? I have never ordered anything online from another country. I asked James and he didn't know. I just emailed him last nigîht all my info so he can send me my order info. So any info about ordering online from other counties

Thanks
Derek

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Petercar link said:
A lot of guys in here order from aquastyle online they are leds and dosers coming from hong kong ...i think some do pay and some dont. ..to the delivery driver

I have had countless shipped to me from several vendors including several orders from aquastyle and rapidled without any additional charges outside what I paid through checkout.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Petercar link said:
A lot of guys in here order from aquastyle online they are leds and dosers coming from hong kong ...i think some do pay and some dont. ..to the delivery driver

I have had countless shipped to me from several vendors including several orders from aquastyle and rapidled without any additional charges outside what I paid through checkout.

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Torx link said:
[quote author=Petercar link=topic=5676.msg54821#msg54821 date=1372607675]

[/quote]

I bought a China LED and paid 20$ COD, to the driver upon delivery

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Torx link said:
[quote author=Petercar link=topic=5676.msg54821#msg54821 date=1372607675]

[/quote]

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Torx link said:
[quote author=Poseidon link=topic=5676.msg54828#msg54828 date=1372620526]

Did they take cash for it or personal check? LOL

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk 2
[/quote]

Visa lol

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Torx link said:
[quote author=Poseidon link=topic=5676.msg54828#msg54828 date=1372620526]

Did they take cash for it or personal check? LOL

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk 2
[/quote]

Visa lol

DerekL

Thank you guys. I guess I will just see when it gets here. I am getting the Atlantik and the controller for way less then if I were to be buying it from modularled.ca. They have it for $899 plus another $99 for the controller. So I guess if I have to pay another $20 bucks or so no big

Cheers
Derek

DerekL

Thank you guys. I guess I will just see when it gets here. I am getting the Atlantik and the controller for way less then if I were to be buying it from modularled.ca. They have it for $899 plus another $99 for the controller. So I guess if I have to pay another $20 bucks or so no big

Cheers
Derek

Seggsy

Looking good Derek (especially that second pic).
Good to see you again yesterday - keep us up to date on that 90!

PS - I paid about $20 duty on my LED from China

Seggsy

Looking good Derek (especially that second pic).
Good to see you again yesterday - keep us up to date on that 90!

PS - I paid about $20 duty on my LED from China