Hi everyone! Reefer from Toronto :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TypeZero

Inactive Since Crash
Website Affiliate
INACTIVE
Hi everyone, my name is Long and I'm a reefalcoholic. I'm from Toronto and have a 60 gallon display with 30g sump. Been in the saltwater side for little over a year.
I would like to say this forum looks great and looking forward to being part of this awesome growing community.
;D

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
From what I've heard these guys are Vietnamese mafia  8)  They are already trying to take over the board...

Welcome aboard Long.

spyd

Super Active Member
Welcome!! This is a great forum! No infractions like I just got on AP yesterday.  ;D Now let's see some pics of the tank!

spyd

Super Active Member
teebone110 link said:
[quote author=spyd link=topic=3492.msg29819#msg29819 date=1352421628]
Welcome!! This is a great forum! No infractions like I just got on AP yesterday.  ;D Now let's see some pics of the tank!

what did you do? did he ban your ip yet :eek:
[/quote]

Nope... Only an infraction for posting a non-sponsor link for someone looking for a Mantis Shrimp trap.  ::) Then he deleted my next comment saying how dumb the infraction is and I used a smiley bashing its head against a wall.  :D Nothing like receiving an infraction when trying to help someone else out... Man, do I ever like this forum!!!! lol.

TypeZero

Inactive Since Crash
Website Affiliate
INACTIVE
What's the rules over hear in terms of posting links to goods and links to other forum threads?

pulpfiction1

Reef Scavenger
spyd link said:

gotta love it over there,been banned twice,things are much more relaxed around here unless you discuss rodi vs ro  lol  welcome TypeZero

R

reeffreak

pulpfiction1 link said:
[quote author=spyd link=topic=3492.msg29819#msg29819 date=1352421628]

gotta love it over there,been banned twice,things are much more relaxed around here unless you discuss rodi vs ro  lol  welcome TypeZero
[/quote]

Now that's funny pulp

Status
Not open for further replies.