Hi From Burlington

sLAsh

New to salt but kept freshwater for a number of years. Was first interested in doing it 20 years ago but didn't have enough time or money with two small kids. Now I get to play but most of the tanks we have are filled with amphibians & reptiles from the "kids". They currently have half a dozen snakes, a couple reptiles, turtle, tortoise, numerous frogs and probably a couple things I am forgetting.
There is a 100g in the basement that isn't currently being used that i have my eyes on but I thought I would do my learning on a smaller system. If my prior experience with freshwater taught me anything it is that it will only be a matter of time before I am using the hundred.

For my initial foray into marine i got a biocube 29g. Bought a rodi, Mixed the water, added sand, dry rock and a piece of shrimp. Going to pick up a couple pieces of live rock and some live sand next week from a member on another forum. Just spending time reading while I wait for it to cycle.

reefgeek

Welcome, let us know if you are in need of advice. There is a lot of experience here (some of it more useful than others :) ).

EricTMah

Aquariums by Design
Welcome to TFT.

Enjoy your stay here. My plenty of knowledgeable people here. Don't be afraid to ask if you're unsure on anything. In this hobby like most others. The only stupid questions are the one you never ask.

Sony Xperia Z3

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
welcome to tft lots of stuff happening for you to read and lots of pics to feed the urge of "what next"

pulpfiction1

Reef Scavenger
welcome.gif

good luck with your new endeavor