Hi From Dunnville

Cliff

Hi guys. I am cliff from dunnville. I may know many of you from reefescape and ap.
I just found this board because of the "where has everyone gone" thread on ap lol.
I have been in the hobby for many years. Right now I am in a transition while I renovate the garage into a living room\ fish room. So currently I only have a nano set up. But I wanted it to b a cool nano so I found a 30 gal zero edge tank. I have been running this tank for a year or so now.
I m looking forward to meeting some new people here
Thanks
Cliff

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
LoL. I had trouble even posting that without laugjing. No worries about rules here. Only time mods really step in is when there are direct attacks on other members.

We are a pic heavy site, so let's see your tank :) (no, you will not be banned if you don't post a pic lol)

Cliff

Thanks :) it took me a while to track one down, I found this one while I was vacationing in Florida and I begged the wife to let me stuff it in the car LOL

Cliff

Thanks. It's been a challenging tank but well worth it. I think the single biggest thing that has helped me with it is discovering how well magic erasers work for acrylic tanks!

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Careful te admins around here are dicks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Here is a warning for talking about warnings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reefgeek

Love the look of that nano tank, a nice departure from the cube. What size of display will you be putting in once the living room/fish room is complete?