Hi, my name is Kelly and I'm addicted to corals

K

kpg007

Hey everyone!

I'm Kelly (Mr) and I live out in Surrey BC (a suburb of Vancouver). I stumbled on your site, saw some beautiful corals and tanks and thought I'd say hi.
I've been doing saltwater for about 7 years now and have been an active member of Canreef and Reef Central (both with the same handle). Check out my can reef posts to see some of the corals I'm growing.
Current grow ops include a 60g, a 120g, and 150g mixed reefs (I've added a pick of the 150g).

Thanks!!

CherryBlossom

Welcome to the site Kelly! I'll be sure to pop over and check out canreef! Beautiful tank you posted there, be sure to post more we would all love to see them! Enjoy it here :)

MrHermit85

Hello Mr. Kelly!!!

Welcome to THEFRAGTANK.CA!!! I am a newbie but its good to hear that theres another reefer with several years experience in the game on here! Another brain to pick! And what a tank that 150 is, can you post pictures of your other tanks?  :drool:

K

kpg007

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Other then the aptasia problem, the 150g is starting to look good. It's still a work in progress though. I recently took out the green with blue tip slimmer - it was 2ft wide, 1.5ft deep and growing out of the tank!!

I'll take some pics of the other tanks and post later.