Hippo tang

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Well apparently I am working next week dirinf shut down on days and was thinking I would stop in. Here is hoping he still has some. Got a reply from a member a while back...but can not remember who.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk 2

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Well apparently I am working next week dirinf shut down on days and was thinking I would stop in. Here is hoping he still has some. Got a reply from a member a while back...but can not remember who.

curiousphil

Super Active Member
Yeah they definitely still have a couple I was just there, didn't look like any of the regals were on hold but one of the powder blues was.

curiousphil

Super Active Member
Yeah they definitely still have a couple I was just there, didn't look like any of the regals were on hold but one of the powder blues was.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Torx link said:
Thanks for all the input. Now they tell me I am not working this week...maybe.  will be sure to stop in if I get the chance.

I can probably get them every 2-4 weeks now so if they sell I will get you another.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Torx link said:
Thanks for all the input. Now they tell me I am not working this week...maybe.  will be sure to stop in if I get the chance.

I can probably get them every 2-4 weeks now so if they sell I will get you another.