Homegrownfrags Corals For London Show

Pipes

i have a rating?!?!? didnt know anyone rated me yet lol lord knows enough people have things from me
Just saying. You could really move up in the world if you get people to rate you better. ;);):p
Won't be me getting a good rating, I have friends in low places. Heck I don't even have any friends on facebook.

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
Just saying. You could really move up in the world if you get people to rate you better. ;);):p
Won't be me getting a good rating, I have friends in low places. Heck I don't even have any friends on facebook.

Who needs facebook thats what tft is for lol

Guess i should stop telling people bambi is in my freezer and mother goose and thumper are next :D at least then the peta people wont hate me till they see im the one that took nemo lmao

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
well i gotta start off with a big thank you to glenn aka @saltycracker and the tft staff for yet again hosting the best damn coral show in southern ontario :) and also thank everyone who showed up as there was quite a crowd.... judging by the huge success at our table i think this will become a yearly jig for "Home Grown Frags" and i know at least my half will be at the brantford show ;)

Congrats as well to @zoomster who has such an amazing wife she won him my 5 plug frag pack from the door prizes :) guess you didnt have to save up for utters after all :D

Tank before show
IMG_20160408_133352.jpg

Whats left after the show (sorry for the pic)
20160409_192808.jpg
Will have some after show specials kicking for a bit if theres any interest. Most the z/p are going to living aquariums but got lots of birdsnest and some nice mini colonies

Last edited:

Luke.

Distinguished Member
well i gotta start off with a big thank you to glenn aka saltycracker for yet again hosting the best damn coral show in southern ontario :) and also thank everyone who showed up as there was quite a crowd.... judging by the huge success at our table i think this will become a yearly jig for "Home Grown Frags" and i know at least my half will be at the brantford show ;)

Congrats as well to @zoomster who has such an amazing wife she won him my 5 plug frag pack from the door prizes :) guess you didnt have to save up for utters after all :D

Tank before show
View attachment 7159

Whats left after the show (sorry for the pic)
View attachment 7160
Will have some after show specials kicking for a bit if theres any interest. Most the z/p are going to living aquariums but got lots of birdsnest and some nice mini colonies

Dang ! Did someone snatch the 2 nice flat plugs of utters ?!

heath

Distinguished Member
What's wrong with PETA? It stands for People Eating Tasty Animals doesn't it?

off topic;

Please don't get me going on PETA, they poisoned 4 dogs at a dog show and one of them was mine, she died a VERY horrible death.. she died on her 5th birthday... they think that show dogs are cruel and inhumanly treated...

zoomster

Yep, my wife did good!
I am very impressed with the amazing frags she got from homegrownfrags!
I would also like to thank @scubasteve and @Shooter000 for allowing her to "customize"
Her frag pack so as not to include any that these two fine gents have already sold to me!
And as for the utters scubasteve, I may still want a few more or, I am sure you two will just come up with something else to force me to buy! ;)
Thanks again and great seeing you both again!

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
Dang ! Did someone snatch the 2 nice flat plugs of utters ?!
alot of interest but in the end both are still here for now but if no tft members snatch it in the next couple days it will be at living aquariums as well :) steve's got a nice frag rack ready just for me ;)

@zoomster come on now i cant send ya with stuff you already bought from me it was suppose to be someone i dont know hahaha at least now i get to see them grow :D

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
Thx guys and gals for all your wonderful purchases at HomeGrownFrags, and all other vendors, it was really nice meeting everyone and putting faces to names, everyone at the show did a wonderful job of setting up and a big thx goes out to @Salty Cracker, once again another successful London show in the bag, @scubasteve and I will definitely be there again, bigger and better, I hope everyone is happy with the purchases they made today, I also hope that everything bought today thrives and takes over your tank to add to the already stunning beauty that is our amazing hobby saltwater reef keeping, again thx everyone and may your nights be filled with hours of wonderful mindless starring :)

Sincerely
Shooter000.
Sean :)