Huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Any help would be appreciated. The pic sucks obviously, it looks like there is a dark orange branch through the middle. The lighter orange is like a bubble around it. Wish I had a better camera.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
I was thinking the start of a Orange Fan Coral but that is the closest I can get so far.

Blob-79

Super Active Member
Oo you should get ahold of Siderjan..that looks exactly like what he was trying to get identified awhile back, maybe he figured it out

found it!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :?

F

Fraggle Rock

Can't tell from the pic but if it has polyps I'm going to say its some sort of NPS coral (Look up Fuzzy Carrot Coral). If there are no polyps, plus the fact that it's in a bunch of Zoa's that I'm assuming are from the same region as the one's I have their probably some sort of sponge.

I read somewhere a while back that wild collected Zoa's can be difficult to keep simply because of hitchikers like that dying off from exposure to air/tank conditions and what not. But never had any problem with mine lots of sponges in them.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Will have to try and get a better pic. Nothing that I can find on google is matching up. Will post a better pic soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.