I D Request

mig

Website
www.cameroncollision.com
Can anyone ID this?
2rq2fkp.jpg
9.tinypic.com/2rq2fkp.jpg[/IMG]

2rq2fkp.jpg

I hope that works.. i have a heck of a time trying to put a pic on here.. my cell take too large of pics even on lowest res so I am trying tinypic.com site.

Last edited by a moderator:

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Almost had the code right :) It should appear as below. Tinypic actually has a part to select called "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards" and that is what you copy and paste here. The other option on your phone is Tapatalk, it will post a picture and resize it for you ect, just select the camera and then from gallery.

Code:
[IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/2rq2fkp.jpg[/IMG]

EricTMah

Aquariums by Design
Website
www.aquariumsbydesign.ca
Get rid of it!!!!!
This stuff will go into asexual reproduction and will end up everywhere!!! Also beware. This stuff can out grow corals very quickly and smother them and eventually kill them if not controlled.

I don't have any experience with it, but have heard lots of people have great luck with a foxface devouring it all in no time.

It may look nice, but don't let that fool you. Extremely invasive!

Last edited:

mig

Website
www.cameroncollision.com
Thx torx for the pic tips I will try tapatalk. . I have it bit haven't played around with it.. as for the crap I have growing thx for the ID warning.. i will get rid of it asap.. of course it's on my nicest rock completely full of zoas.

SamB

Super Active Member
Had some of that macro algae in my small tank and moved a branch to my DT
My foxface buzzed through it within minutes !!

jeffopentax

Super Active Member
Blast! First aiptasia, now this. Glad this thread was started, as it does look cool and I would have thought nothing if it. Thanks mig!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EricTMah

Aquariums by Design
Website
www.aquariumsbydesign.ca
GET IT OUT!!!!

If you put it into the sump it will go into asexual reproduction eventually and release spores that will eventually populate your main system. When it does that, it's a real pain to get rid of it. If you can remove the rock. I would take it out, remove as much as you can with a pair of tweezers then even use a tooth brush and scrub around the area that it was growing on and give it a quick rinse.