I really hope Rick does this again this year

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
AdamS link said:
Seriously I think maybe this community is getting pretty big, I would be a bit worried about hosting an event like that now.

This one has been only for members, not advertised and not publicly pushed. More like thefragtank exclusive at Ricks place. Not nearly as elaborate as the swaps that are going around currently. They have been great afternoons. Here is hoping for a nice casual event to hold us over until April  ;D

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
AdamS link said:
Seriously I think maybe this community is getting pretty big, I would be a bit worried about hosting an event like that now.

This one has been only for members, not advertised and not publicly pushed. More like thefragtank exclusive at Ricks place. Not nearly as elaborate as the swaps that are going around currently. They have been great afternoons. Here is hoping for a nice casual event to hold us over until April  ;D

chuckm

+1 great time, casual........

Torx link said:
[quote author=AdamS link=topic=5695.msg54552#msg54552 date=1372213142]

[/quote]

chuckm

+1 great time, casual........

Torx link said:
[quote author=AdamS link=topic=5695.msg54552#msg54552 date=1372213142]

[/quote]

ricklalonde

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Big_Als_London link said:
[quote author=ricklalonde link=topic=5695.msg60143#msg60143 date=1378522661]
I'm thinking first or second weekend in october. Talking it over with my wife tonight ;)
The 2nd weekend is thanksgiving I believe
[/quote]

woops... 1st or third weekend.

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
reeffreak link said:
[quote author=Poseidon link=topic=5695.msg60148#msg60148 date=1378527785]
first weekend is the toronto frag fest  8)

I will skip Toronto and hit up Ricks, great guy and was a great time last year.
[/quote]

Yup it was a good time, it was nice to put faces to the names and chat in person with everyone. I'm in, I won't be going to the Toronto frag fest

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
If its a Saturday I will have my kids as my wife works Saturdays. Is it kid friendly?  If not I'm sure I could find a sitter for the afternoon. Sundays I work and football is on.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
I would love to see this work out again. It has always been a great casual get together with an amazing turn out and even better deals to be had on killer frags. Only sadly wife just started a new job and she works weekends, I would need to find a sitter and another vehicle :(

If its a Saturday I will have my kids as my wife works Saturdays. Is it kid friendly?  If not I'm sure I could find a sitter for the afternoon. Sundays I work and football is on.

I have always brought my son...only reason I would be looking for a sitter is because my 2 year old may get a little bored.

harleymike

Super Active Member
Rick will babysit them. He probably needs the practice now that hes hitched.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Torx link said:
I would love to see this work out again. It has always been a great casual get together with an amazing turn out and even better deals to be had on killer frags. Only sadly wife just started a new job and she works weekends, I would need to find a sitter and another vehicle :(

[quote author=Big_Als_London link=topic=5695.msg60169#msg60169 date=1378559544]

I have always brought my son...only reason I would be looking for a sitter is because my 2 year old may get a little bored.
[/quote]I have an almost 4 year old and  a 19 month old. I'm sure we could lock them in some sort of pen or something.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Not too say I wouldnt bring them, but it is always more relaxing not chasing kids. I personally prefer no kids for that reason. My son was 13 when he came, so he was pretty independent. Mostly chilled on the couch and played with his DSi or iTouch or what ever portable game system was his preference that week.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk 4