ICE STORM

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
Good day fellow Reefers!

I am sure some of you guys have experienced some devastating losses to some of your tanks and your tank inhabitants. I am not a huge company but I would like to do something to help out a few people who's systems were completely devastated.

Please post your story, and photos of your tanks/creatures and the damage this horrific storm has done to your system. I will pick a few of the worst cases and donate a bunch of frags to help get your systems back up and running.

I am going to be running this on a few forms, so I will only be able to pick one from each.

Sorry about your loses

reeffreak

Super Active Member
BIGSHOW link said:
[quote author=reeffreak link=topic=7236.msg74301#msg74301 date=1387721601]
I wish I had an ice storm to blame lol, you're a great guy Dave, nice to see this. Just amazing.

Some of the messages I have been getting are truly devastating to read.
[/quote]

that's super unfortunate, well I hope your gesture makes some people's day.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
BIGSHOW link said:
[quote author=reeffreak link=topic=7236.msg74301#msg74301 date=1387721601]
I wish I had an ice storm to blame lol, you're a great guy Dave, nice to see this. Just amazing.

Some of the messages I have been getting are truly devastating to read. 
[/quote]

maybe they are all lieing ... OOOOOOO

BigReefer

Super Active Member
I just read your offer and it gave me goose bumps!  what an amazing offer.  I hope you believe in Karma because I think you have a bunch coming back your way :)

sunnykita

Super Active Member
That is a very nice gesture, right from the heart, I'm sure there are some real horror stories out there with people who had no hydro for over a week. My heart goes out to anyone in that situation. Thanks for caring !