I'd like to formally introduce myself... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

vdubz

Hello Fragtankers...

My name is Christopher Van Wieren.  I am 28 years old and live in London.  I bought a 55 gallon saltwater setup over the Christmas holidays after seeing a tank that belonged to a friend of mine.  Well, after getting it all set up and getting a few frags from all over( a few guys turned out to be Heros on Fragtank) I continued shopping around and bought a larger setup with a sump and all the fixings.  i am now in the process of cycling my new 90 gallon tank with a 30 gallon sump.  Thanks to the helpful advise from my friend, Jon, i have been able to set up without fear of making too many mistakes( I get to learn from his mistakes).
  Cant wait to meet more of you guys( and girls) in the future!  Oh, and i have a wedding to go to on the day of the London Fragfest, so i am hoping for a few presales ;D

P

phi delt reefer

anim+Drac+for+Halloween1a.gif

shipwreck

Welcome!  That has to be the fastest time between joining the hobby and upgrading. At this rate I look forward to seeing your 1000g tank by Christmas.

vdubz

Thanks Everyone!
I know who to call if i need help building that one, Shipwreck. I've have been enjoying your construction thread :) 

davesolo29

Super Active Member
shipwreck link said:
Welcome!  That has to be the fastest time between joining the hobby and upgrading. At this rate I look forward to seeing your 1000g tank by Christmas.

lol... you obviously missed my build thread. 

jroovers

Super Active Member
Looking good - welcome to the forum.

It is nice having a friend to lean on when setting up your first couple of tanks (or any tank for that matter).  Darryl was that person for me, not sure where I would be without him.  These forums are a great place to share resources, without a doubt!

Status
Not open for further replies.