I'm baaaAaCk

Dr. Zoos

Well almost.  I've finally settled into my new home and new job and almost at the point to start over again. I've been trolling here and another forum for a bit but it seams this is where the action is these days.  I keep noticing a lot of common old names that I haven't talked to in years.  Glad to see you all still around and look forward to meeting all of the new to me members.    It's gunna take me a while to get to the point of smelling coral again(damn I miss that smell) but one thing I've learned is take my time and read more then I want.  This new tank is going to be a lot more gadgety and high tech.  I think even though it will cost more. It will make life easier for me and the in tank inhabitants.  So don't be strangers and I won't be strange ;-)
Cheers
Shane

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Welcome Shane, you have found the right place :) glad to have you and make yourself at home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr. Zoos

I'm thinking 120.  I'd like 24" deep but I'm going to run 6" dsb amd have about the bottom 4"  hidden by the stand that I'll build.    Nice to see your still around btw Les.  And thanks unibob and Poseidon.   

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Why not just got 150g tall (30" deep)
To make up for the 6" sand...
Not many people use dsb anymore though

curiousphil

Super Active Member
Welcome!!  Love all the new members we are getting.  This place is really hopping these days!

Poseidon link said:
Why not just got 150g tall (30\" deep)
To make up for the 6\" sand...
Not many people use dsb anymore though

And the people who do still run them often have them standalone in a separate tank for ease of maintenance.