In Love With Our Pawr Foster

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
My wife (and I) have been fostering animals for PAWR since December 2014. She has helped rescue and rehome 53 animals so far. I am in love with our current foster Braveheart, doberman pinscher.

f339b6c9220b433f1cec6b850f370152.jpg

Here he is with our other 2 dogs. Toby (mastiff) is well over 100 lbs and stands eye to eye with me, so does Braveheart :)

70b4a917526506a9a484cc23e9061cd8.jpg

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Cute looking dog :) they honestly are amazing dogs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Absolutely in love with him. He took to our family in minutes. He is a year old and very well trained. Great with both of our girls. Unfortunately there are all ready 2 pending adoptions for him, so we won't have him long. OSPCA would have euthanized him as they are 'full' and he is a 'dangerous' breed.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
There were 4 other dobermans at dog lovers day today in st thomas, all well behaved and social. They are no dangerous then any other dog, and far easier to predict action wise.

Now those noisey jack Russell are another topic lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
kudo's to you and your wife for giving back.. checked out the web site, can you or your wife email me...:D

It gets a little hectic now and then. A few days ago we had 3 dogs, 2 puppies (under 4 months so we are still legal according to local dog laws), and 8 kittens. We have a small house, so it takes a lot of work from all of us and our daughters. I did email you to your gmail account.

sunnykita

Super Active Member
all 3 are beautiful ! great job helping save these animals from being put down. Rescues and their foster families do an amazing job of helping these animals.

The Quebec situation with the "annual moving day" and the huge numbers of pets turned in to humane societies is a very sad situation. People move and can't get affordable housing that allows pets, unlike Ontario landlords can refuse pets and the shelters are over run every year at this time.

love your babies and I have always been a big dog person !

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Foster fail. This St Bernard came in as the owners did not want her. She has li ed outside since she was a pup. My wife fell in love the second she saw her. Looks like we now have 3 dogs.

fe9c2c4fa0ee33e9c42346d092367ea2.jpg

9a35f4226fd2b14432ce819ac4105114.jpg