In Love With Our Pawr Foster

Reefshaun

You will love the saint. They have a way of melting your heart. Wouldnt be without my big boy. Will be 3 in a month and almost 200 lbs.

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk

heath

Distinguished Member
Foster fail. This St Bernard came in as the owners did not want her. She has li ed outside since she was a pup. My wife fell in love the second she saw her. Looks like we now have 3 dogs.

fe9c2c4fa0ee33e9c42346d092367ea2.jpg

9a35f4226fd2b14432ce819ac4105114.jpg
priceless absolutely priceless..

heath

Distinguished Member
it is absolutely amazing how some ppl look after their pets, makes you wonder how they take care of their kids..my favourite is seeing a dog in the bed of a pick up truck..when I was breeding my girls I have a 5 page contract and if you didn't want ot agree to it then go somewhere else and there was even a clause that if it was not being followed ( as far as the care goes or the dog running loose + plus a few other things ) I had the right to come and take the dog back, legally...I did it twice !!!

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
it is absolutely amazing how some ppl look after their pets, makes you wonder how they take care of their kids..my favourite is seeing a dog in the bed of a pick up truck..when I was breeding my girls I have a 5 page contract and if you didn't want ot agree to it then go somewhere else and there was even a clause that if it was not being followed ( as far as the care goes or the dog running loose + plus a few other things ) I had the right to come and take the dog back, legally...I did it twice !!!
We used to breed boxers in the 90s and had the same contract. We did have to take one back. She became my dog. I miss my lacy. I wish I had pictures of her. She was a beautiful Black Brindle

heath

Distinguished Member
I love all of my dogs but there are always a couple that I used to call my heart dogs, they are long gone now but when I see a picture of them or think about them it still brings tears...