In Wall 20 Gallon Tall Nano Tank

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Hey fellow fish heads :] new to the tank, just thought I'd post a couple pics from my latest project, see what you guys think, just put a nano tank in my custom critter wall, week 1 of being done cycling, still need a protein skimmer, back round and about ten pounds of rock, but hey its a start, using really well established live rock from (OSRS)Chatham, looking forward to this little adventure in reef building, can't wait to get some great frags!!!,hope you guys like, let me know what ya think, good or bad, also have another project on the go, think you guys will like, pics and info after if this does well..

Last edited:

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
Thx guys, built the wall my self, top cage crested gecko, middle leopard gecko, and reef in the bottom, was a pirhana before...I'm out in Alvinston Torx, but I will be going to Chatham this Friday to grab a little more rock, and window shop of course... :]

Last edited:

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
Well guys got a couple rescue fish from a completely abused tank, wow! I've never seen anything like this, got a couple clowns, their doing good now, eating like champs. Also grabbed some more rock, tanks looking good, need some frags, defiantly a bubble tip for those guys....
image.jpg

davesolo29

Super Active Member
Well week 1 in the bag, everything's looking good, all levels are good, can't wait for some more live rock and critters...
It's this post here dated 1/22/15 that has me concerned. It has no pics that were backdated or anything. Just a response clearly stating that you are only a week in at this time.
I really don't feel an anemone is a safe move at this point for the sake of the animal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
Once again I was new to the frag tank, photos were from weeks before, week one 1 meant the end of my mini cycle I had, sorry for being misleading, and not stating proper dates ,was just excited for the site and showing it off

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
when I posted the pics,the first set was from the beginning of the month, after the msg, those where supposed to be with all the new dead rock and established rock cycled,sorry for not posting properly :( the last set was with the clowns in there new home after water change and all levels were normal.

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
Ya I was going to grab some construction paper and get it laminated, probably a couple colours so I can change it if I get bored, but ya also need to get a controller unit to tidy the cords up, what a mess