Info About A Online Store

Seasquirt

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum to say this.
I had found an online store based in the Edmonton area and want to share my views.
The company is called New dawn Aquaculture, i viewed their stock and really like their stock.
I emailed them to talk to them about their policies and then when i was happy with my concerns i placed an order.
I really liked their Leathers, very nice sizes and some i had not seen before, they were pricey but with over night shipping i thought why not and free shipping after 200 bucks i thought why not since I'm sure i could spend 200 with ease. So this is what happened.

They had 4 pieces that i wanted but only 2 were in stock, i waited a week and no change, i really wanted to get them.
I thought ok i will order two and pay the shipping, i ordered two and with shipping and tax is was 146.87 not great but i wanted them. I placed the order April 1 and i payed with Pay pal, April 5th i got an email stating that i couldn't get them delivered to my adress because the shipper didn't recognize my adress.
I had to provide another adress.
I thought i would of had them by now and i have to provide another adress? Wtf
I guess i could of tried a friend maybe but i wasn't happy, they said their closest drop off would be in Walkerton, 40 minutes away and i said no, we agreed to cancel the order.
They refunded all the money, fine right? Wrong, it took them 7 days to refund it to PayPal, you can't just call Paypal but i did get in touch with their customer service and they told me that the seller dealt with a third party for verification. Paypal said the money was on my paypal account and i could use it to make another purchase some where else using them as it was secure, now i was livid, paypal agreed to send the money back to my credit card then my bank would release it probably 5 days after they received it.
Its April 17 and i still dont have the money, buyer beware.
This was not a good expearience at all, thought you might want to know what happened,