Looking For Internal Overflow

dale

i have a couple small pieces of black, def not enough. i can easily build you one if i have the materials... if you can do it as well there is no point in me but if you cant, then if we get materials i will do it for you .

milanz

i have a couple small pieces of black, def not enough. i can easily build you one if i have the materials... if you can do it as well there is no point in me but if you cant, then if we get materials i will do it for you .
I'd like to learn how to do it properly. Do you use a router and jig for the teeth? I can definitely buy the materials. Would 1/4 be enough?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

dale

i would prob use a table saw but we could prob get out the router and set something up,,, im not an acrylic builder so i cant guarantee perfection if thats what you need but i am experienced and pretty skilled at this kind of stuff and im confident i could produce something very presentable.. but if you need that absolute perfection, you would need a pro.. my fee would be very minimal as i enjoy doing this stuff. 1/4 in would be plenty.

Josh

The overflow on my new frag tank is 3d printed. Thought it was pretty cool to see the industry moving that way. Its reinforced with glass behind it though.

bluewater

Hi all

I have two pieces of black 1/4 inch here. Ones 36 inches the other 55. Problem is they are 5 inches wide

I also have 1/4 inch clear in your dimensions. Are you desperate enough to krylon you overflow ?.....

Also have glass pieces

I'd gladly trade for something small

Cheers