Ipod,Iphone parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

reeffreak

Wondering if theres any stores local to anyone who sell parts for any Iphone or Ipod . Son had 2 Ipods both sceens are broke , get this he didnt break either of them , his mother and his grand father lol so time for me to fix them . I can order the parts from ebay but would rather pick up soon if I can , hate waiting for orders that and I dont trust screens and lcd digitizers being shipped i can see broken screens in my head if i do that .

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
pc shop on lambton mall road fixes iphones/pods. Im sure if your barter with the guy he'll give you a decent deal on a screen/digitizer, just remind him how cheap they are online.

R

reeffreak

hopefully someone in london knows of a shop that sells parts i can just drive out there . waiting 5 days isnt ideal if i order from ebay

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
There is a cell phone place right in front of the stokes in Westmount Mall. I know he does repairs but I am not sure if he sells parts as well.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Ipod,Iphone parts

I looked before. Everywhere wanted to fix not supply parts. I have replaced 3 of the touch screens but never the LCD part.

R

reeffreak

Re: Ipod,Iphone parts

jerry_doucette link said:
I looked before. Everywhere wanted to fix not supply parts. I have replaced 3 of the touch screens but never the LCD part.

jerry its a 4th gen ipod touch the screens and ldc are glued together , theres noway to replace just the screen has to be both . Trying to get the 2 apart is impossoble without breaking them .

R

reeffreak

R

reeffreak

sick found them for 50 bucks in london thaanks again teebone , the guys is originally from Sarnia also lmao so he gave me a deal lol small world .

R

reeffreak

operation ipod repair was a sucess , but what a pain in the ass . thanks again tee

Y

yellend

If you are not going with the original parts from an authorized service center, I am not quite sure if you are really going to be happy with the other options available.

Most of them are good but offer parts and services for quite a hefty price.

And buying online will just be guaranteed if they would accept claims for mishandling during shipment but I am certain that not much would oblige.

R

reeffreak

already dealt with thanks tho , got my parts from a place in london and Im very happy with the price and the part , I have already swapped out the parts and the ipod is working like its brand new , not sure what your getting at ... OEM parts are not stock parts but they work just as good ,same as buying parts for a car there all oem not original

R

reeffreak

the palce i bought it from does the repairs themsleves but im not paying theres prices i purchased the LCD digitizer and screen for 45 bucks whats wrong with that price ? i would pay more then that getting it from ebay and Im taking the chance it would be in a milloin peices

Status
Not open for further replies.