Is Anyone Using This Rodi

Luke.

Distinguished Member
Aquatic life rodi unit? They are heap on amazon but wondering if they are to cheap lol . Just wondering if people on here are using them .
68E9DAA7-3AA9-4459-9AB1-4CBEEB4B9EA7.jpeg

WiredWeasel

They're not very good. I used one when I started the hobby ages ago. The filters dont last very long and the waste water is excessive even with new filters.

WiredWeasel

If you're looking for a cheap proper rodi unit, maxwatersupply has the lowest prices in the GTA that Ive found. However, the included instructions are not very good and their customer support appears to be quite poor. Since buying the unit I go elsewhere for my filters and such.

Stanley

I purchased the AquaticLife RO Buddie +DI a few months ago for my IM Fusion 20 and I'm happy with it.
The waste to RO/DI production is below average for a compact system but for the price, you really can't complain.
I hook mine up once a week to produce about 5 gallons of water for my ATO and water change which takes about 4-5 hours.

Also, prior to purchasing the unit, I had a run of questions and their customer service was incredible. Not sure if the same model was available when WiredWeasel purchased his unit but I'm assuming some changes have been made over the years.

Last edited: