its been a while

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Krazykarl link said:

Looks like a nice bubble tip? Does it ever loose any of the green? I have one that looks similar and moves all over. It looses the green mouth when it is at bottom of tank, and gets it back when at the top in basket.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Krazykarl link said:

Looks like a nice bubble tip? Does it ever loose any of the green? I have one that looks similar and moves all over. It looses the green mouth when it is at bottom of tank, and gets it back when at the top in basket.

Krazykarl

Super Active Member
Lol my kid loves that movie. I can prob recite the whole thing. Lol

The green is always there. I feed it frozen blood worms and cyclops weekly, it loves it.

Krazykarl

Super Active Member

The green is always there. I feed it frozen blood worms and cyclops weekly, it loves it.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Krazykarl link said:

that was me with finding memo. Someone please shoot me before finding Dory comes out.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Krazykarl link said:

that was me with finding memo. Someone please shoot me before finding Dory comes out.

Krazykarl

Super Active Member
Thanks chuck...Rbta took well...flame however took a walk to never be seen again...,bummer...tank has changed again since this post....I'll repost shortly