JUDGEMENT DAY 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cal_stir

guess i'll go crash my car just to see if the airbags work, and if they don't, i guess it won't matter, right ;D

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Damn, 6:15 and still here. Guess I am one of the lucky 97% that are not good enough to go up. Bring on the floods and locus. Oh, wait, my kids are still here... they have not been alive long enough to do anything bad... yup, 19 week old still drooling every where,  hmm... maybe this whole thing is a hoax.

Blob-79

Super Active Member
looks like I didnt need that auto feeder after all....

%$*& now I gotta go buy my house and car back....

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
6pm. My wife read somewhere that the people who translated the scriptures stated that they may have miss read the year of 2011 when is should be year 3967. Just a slight miss read LoL

Blob-79

Super Active Member
lol thats the first ive heard that. I dont see how there could be a mis translation....especially when it is never said when christ will return. in fact the bible clearly states that no one...not even jesus will know when this will happen. only god

pulpfiction1

Reef Scavenger
Torx link said:
6pm. My wife read somewhere that the people who translated the scriptures stated that they may have miss read the year of 2011 when is should be year 3967. Just a slight miss read LoL

this will be their excuse for it not occurring

Blob-79

Super Active Member
lol ya good old religious debates :p

..was hoping to not have to go to my grandmas tomorrow to fix her lawnmower too lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.