9-Neowhore
10-TNT RACING
11- Benner
12-ricklalonde
13-brubana
14-phatpaco

R

reeffreak

Anyone in Sarnia in on the order want to let me piggie back ?  I will give you cash before you even make the order ..

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
reeffreak link said:
Anyone in Sarnia in on the order want to let me piggie back ?  I will give you cash before you even make the order ..

Now that is how to do it. Wish there was more reefers in Blenheim... pretty sure I am the only one LoL.

R

reeffreak

Torx link said:
[quote author=reeffreak link=topic=2724.msg22377#msg22377 date=1341603519]

Now that is how to do it. Wish there was more reefers in Blenheim... pretty sure I am the only one LoL.
[/quote]

ya but it didnt work ... lol

J

jones02

i just got an email saying are group buy is from the 10th till the 16th? thought it started the 17th?

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
jones02 link said:
i just got an email saying are group buy is from the 10th till the 16th? thought it started the 17th?

Same, I was hoping for next week as well.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
I got a small order going into them, If you want to piggyback on it for cheaper shipping and such let me know.  I have everythgin shipped to the depot in Port Huron.

Blob-79

Super Active Member
yea..i just emailed them. The group buy form clearly stated what day it was suposed to start....i mean i just emailed the list to them today. lol

Blob-79

Super Active Member
Ok, I talked with brs. Our group buy is going to be a two week buy, so no worries if you want to order next week.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Blob-79 link said:
Ok, I talked with brs. Our group buy is going to be a two week buy, so no worries if you want to order next week.

Super Blob-79 to save the day. Have to get your a cape or something.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Torx link said:
Super Blob-79 to save the day. Have to get your a cape or something.

Just ate lunch at Quiznos , there was a kid wearing a cape. Saying cucumbers cucumbers! Made me laugh. Also made me wish I was allowed to wear a cape in public with no funny looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.