June Brs buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

carnut

Yes I know the drill, but I'm only posting your user name your real name and brs login are personal not for everyone to see. So anyone who wants in send me your info or if this steps on someone's toes kill it and run your own

carnut

with no interest and no bothering to send info i will send my list . Please close this, we have enough people already and a good intention got derailed here pretty quickly.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
The intentions were great, however, just some advice if you plan on starting another group buy here in the future...we are a small community on this site. Some members are only on once or twice a week. You had only opened this up for 4 days with no reminders or bumps to your thread to get people to send their info. You may want to review the other group buy threads to get an idea of what works here. I personally appreciated the offer, but it can take about a week or more to get a group over 10 sometimes.  We all love the group buys and personally I am due for some replacement GFO :D

I will close your thread, look forward to seeing another one in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.