Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Photo 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dale

lol.... i liked the idea,,,, maybe we could do a fish and fiction.. where you make up a story about your fish... like " my tang picked me up hitchiking, he was driving an s car go" .... or something like that...

dale

lol.... i liked the idea,,,, maybe we could do a fish and fiction.. where you make up a story about your fish... like " my tang picked me up hitchiking, he was driving an s car go" .... or something like that...

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
i have a little yellow tail damsel that was my VERY first saltwater fish, and hes been the first fish in every tank ive had since then, and i still have him.

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
i have a little yellow tail damsel that was my VERY first saltwater fish, and hes been the first fish in every tank ive had since then, and i still have him.

reeffreak

Super Active Member
Poseidon link said:

That's pretty neat man ! My first pair of black clowns were like that, I loved them wouldn't get rid of them, then ... I fell in love with the blacker ice clowns

reeffreak

Super Active Member
Poseidon link said:

That's pretty neat man ! My first pair of black clowns were like that, I loved them wouldn't get rid of them, then ... I fell in love with the blacker ice clowns

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Congrats to Petercar for his winning photos of clown and anemone.

I will update with stories but Petercar was one the one the complainers :) lol

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
reeffreak link said:
[quote author=Poseidon link=topic=5692.msg54979#msg54979 date=1372819314]

[/quote]

It was scary when I think back, I used sand from home hard ware, had bio balls, just dumped the fish in the tank with the salt n water lol

I also paid 30$ for him off of kijiji...
People rip off first time buyers Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.