June POTM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seggsy

75gFTS

MAN, I had to go from 4b 2w to 2b 3w (yes, hid a blue with the reflector, so down to 5) just to get some of the blue outta the shot.  But I like it  8)

bettercropped.jpg

R

reeffreak

we will make tomarrow night final submission date then voting begins ..... love the fts shots beautiful tanks aswell folks .

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
I have nothing to compete with all of those beautiful displays  8) 

...but not contributing what you have (good, bad and/or ugly) is what kills these fun contests!

So I will contribute a pic from a few years ago showing the nice splash of color that a huge colony of Mojano anemones can add to a FOWLR ;).  Same Sohal as now...hard to remember him ever being that small...still have that clown too...squirrel didn't survive the tank change....

Aquarium3.jpg

G

Gietz

Now that Darryl and Dan (seggy) posted their tanks i don't have a chance lol. Some really nice tank shots up here!!

R

reeffreak

Gietz link said:
Now that Darryl and Dan (seggy) posted their tanks i don't have a chance lol. Some really nice tank shots up here!!
Darryl_V link said:
..but not contributing what you have (good, bad and/or ugly) is what kills these fun contests!

lol ... its all in good fun lets see what ya got gietz , no prizes this month just  bragging rights  :)

G

Gietz

I will get a couple vote lol. Tho I'm glad my photo on the first page and not right after these!  Lol.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Here my brothers tank.    This is not a submission, since it is not my tank. Just some more eye candy for the thread :) Completely home built, tank stand cnaopy everything. 33inches deep, works out to roughly 185 gallon. 
DSC_1639.jpg

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Haha i dont really stand a chance but heres to the spirit of the sport... can't be winners if there's no losers :)

im terrible with cameras... i bought a canon powershot si 5 or w.e. and still cant get a good pic... arg.. oh well..
everyones tanks look amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.