Just Saying Hi

crstalww

Hello fellow Reefers

My name is Crystal and I've been doing redesign for about a year and love every moment . I have a 30gallon anemone fish and a few corals currently ooh yes and my shrimps and a few other clean up crew peeps. I purchased my first thing yesterday from a fellow on here great interaction and purchase. So currently have a 55 fresh water that my husband love not my thing . So today I purchased another 55gallon for saltwater for my room and then I'm going to close down my 30gallon lots more room for creation to take place. Time to be crafty and creative all in one . I'm in the Barrie area . My lights ar ai had prime had one niw since I up sized a purchased another . Hope to see everyone around and looking forward for advise etc...

Happy reeding everyone
Cheers

Crystal

Attachments

• IMG_1975.JPG
    IMG_1975.JPG
    652.8 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_1971.JPG
    IMG_1971.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 85

crstalww

Welcome!
And how much live rock do you have in your system?
Michelle
I currently have 20 in my 30 and I purchased today 25dry rock and put it in my new tank. Just in the middle of setting it up and run for a few weeks before I move my gang over. Plus I am waiting to find some awesome shapes which I'm not in a hurry to move anyone or anything at this moment .

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Welcome aboard crystal. Tft is awesome. Hope you enjoy as much as we do:D

Joshbrookkate

I currently have 20 in my 30 and I purchased today 25dry rock and put it in my new tank. Just in the middle of setting it up and run for a few weeks before I kore my gang over

Great! It looked like you needed more rock. Not necessarily for esthetics, but for adequate filtration.
Post pics of your new aquascape!
Watch for ammonia spikes as the new rock cycles. Keep Prime on hand and use if you see any ammonia....
And take things slow. Let each change you make settle before doing something else.
Keep posting, researching and asking questions.....

noobwithatank

Crystal where do you go shopping. I only know of northern reef aquatics in the area. Do you make the trip down to toronto or suffer with what big als has. Lol

crstalww

Great! It looked like you needed more rock. Not necessarily for esthetics, but for adequate filtration.
Post pics of your new aquascape!
Watch for ammonia spikes as the new rock cycles. Keep Prime on hand and use if you see any ammonia....
And take things slow. Let each change you make settle before doing something else.
Keep posting, researching and asking questions.....
Always joshbrookkate always . Never a hurry I want something that I can enjoy for a long time to come . If you rush you loose and have to deal with headache pocket ache lol. I have stability and prime on hand. Love them . The new tank I just started hooking things up today . Slow and steady is the name of the game lol

crstalww

Crystal where do you go shopping. I only know of northern reef aquatics in the area. Do you make the trip down to toronto or suffer with what big als has. Lol
I go to big als I look for deals and I purchased my first item for a fellow reefer yesterday I got a purple toadstool . I have been looking online and wasn't to sure what websites I could trust and the quality as well is another concern. I've looked through Kijiji but nothing much. I see some beautiful things on here . So I'm goning to sit back and watch wahat everyone has up for sale lol