love how his email address is there and phone number

dumbest criminal of the year...

C

crazybizzle

Lol...i think thats pulp`s alternate number and address hahaha

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
Torx link said:
The really funny part is that a reverse search on his phone number brings up his name and address. I vote for dumbest criminal of the year.

Dumb yes....and technically it may be a crime.  But what if this is a guy with serious back pain looking for relief and tired of addictive pharmaceuticals like oxy's.

I know it can sound strange to some but MJ can be a medication and may even mean that a cancer patient eats that day vs. starving to bones.

If he is the criminal ....who is the potential victim?

Sorry for the tangent guys.

P

phi delt reefer

spent a lot of time "medicating" my back this weekend. Feels great now!  ;D

S

shayneh

I knew right away the ad wasn't posted near me. Around here it would definitely be someone looking for oxy's. The methodone clinic down town is as busy as a timmy's drive through.....brutal! 

P

phi delt reefer

dumbasses in london put the clinic RIGHT ACROSS FROM A HIGHSCHOOL...

cant wait to move closer to home... this place is a cess pool of addicts and sketch balls.

Z

Zakk

phi delt reefer link said:
dumbasses in london put the clinic RIGHT ACROSS FROM A HIGHSCHOOL...

cant wait to move closer to home... this place is a cess pool of addicts and sketch balls.

I almost ran over a couple of those senseless bums two days ago, they assumed I wouldn't drive over them if they walked into the street and I assumed they were worth 50 points each.  Turns out we were all wrong.

I believe there is 5 meth clinics in london now, hell maybe more, the guy that owns them is making an absolute fortune selling 'legal' drugs right out in the open with the government's blessing.

I say we should just test them like witches....the ones that sink are innocent, and the ones that float are witches.  BURN THE WITCHES!!!

P

phi delt reefer

LMAO

i play the pts game with my wife in the car...seems to only pop into my head when old people are crossing the road incredibly slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.