Kleko's 36 led custom build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kleko

So, all of you wanted me to put a thread up on my leds. There are 36 of them, they are dimable, from aquastyle. Im guessing most of you are interested in the canopy. It was custom made aluminum 36''x10''. The frame is 1''x1'' aluminum tubing. The aluminum was cut out on a CNC table. The aluminum was then screwed onto the frame. The leds have the lenses on them. I found that the leds were more intense and focused with the lenses. Have if you have any questions ill update the answers into the thread. I can make custom canopys if anyone is interested!

C

copperkills

tres cool...as always, being Dutch...what did the project run ya?

Kleko

It does get warm, but not very. As for cost 100$ for a big sheet of aluminum. We didnt use it all. Tthat was basicaly it for price. We had most of the stuff

Boga

Nice and slim design. Do you have the drivers inside, too ? I see the potentiometers are on the top. Do you know what angle are your lenses?

P

phi delt reefer

rapid's leds are crees with much higher par but remember that no one runs their lights at 100% for you would have reef flambe very quickly.

for you 20 gallon the aquastyle setup would be a great choice, cheap and effective and you can spend some of the extra money you saved on making the light look nice like Kleko's.

Status
Not open for further replies.