KrazyKarl's newly scaped 135

Krazykarl

Super Active Member
Here is a full tank shot, taken with my wife's rebel t2i. Some photoshop to minimize the blue as I could not get the picture to resemble actual color.

Krazykarl

Super Active Member
Thanks man means a lot. Lots of hard work and piss offs but I'm getting there. Hoping to see better results with the ca reactor soon. Notice the skimmer in behind the wall. It's 6.5 feet tall. Euro reef 4000. Things a beast. WAter has never been clearer

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Looks awesome kyle. That skimmer is indeed a biggie, but then again, so is your old one  :eek: haha. Loving the look and layout. Lots of hiding places, but yet lots of room to swim. Whatever you have done/are doing, keep it up its paying off.

Krazykarl

Super Active Member
Negative. Merely bubbles. I do t know why but I tend to get some bubbles here n there. I just turkey baste them off. Not algae.

Rick- I had a huge crash a month ago and lost all sps. I have two survivors they are at the bottom near the frog spawn hence why I have softies. Until I get the reactor online I am not venturing back into sps. Lost too much money