Kw Coral Show Covid Update 2020

KW Coral Show regrets to inform you that the show is cancelled this year due to the Covid 19 pandemic. Without being able to have groups of 50 or more there is no point in having the show. We will see you all next year with the hopes that the pandemic has passed. Stay safe fellow reefers.

Luke.

Distinguished Member
@Kevin Cantelon , I know it’s extremely early , but after hearing what Doug ford has said a week or so ago , and what’s comming down the road and in the next few weeks with everything lifting . looks more promising for a frag show now since probably before covid ?

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
@Kevin Cantelon , I know it’s extremely early , but after hearing what Doug ford has said a week or so ago , and what’s comming down the road and in the next few weeks with everything lifting . looks more promising for a frag show now since probably before covid ?
There is a lot of time, effort and money invested in the shows. With the instability of the rules, I do not blame everyone for cancelling. Not making this a political post, but he could change his mind in a heart beat.

Luke.

Distinguished Member
@TORX totally get it , just hope these lifts make a good push to get her going again some day , I know we definitely all miss parts of it :)