Free Lagoon Damsel Pair

Jason Bell

Looking for a new home in the not so distant future for a pair of Lagoon Damsels. They are bonded and always together, have been this way since 1/2" in size, currently they are in the area of 5" or about the same as a Regal Angel. Both are peaceful with all tank mates other than another Lagoon damsel, that didn't go well.

I will attempt to get a picture of them as they tend to hang out in front of the tank unless spooked then they dart for the back corners. Both eat anything, well everything that I feed, PE pellets, garlic flake various frozen.

Currently in a 120g tank.

itspaz

Not a worry, would be joining a pair of clowns in my soft tank. Been hard to find what I've wanted but I've kept them in the past and have enjoyed them

itspaz

Ah, yea it's been hard to find anything thse days, I would love to have them be an additional to my softy tank, been looking for some liveatock for awhile but haven't been happy with what's been coming in and some of the prices have been outrages

Jason Bell

These are yours if you want, both very healthy and fat, hence why they are so calm. I will be posting a pair of Maroon clowns as well, they are currently hosting in a large green nepthia.