Lets Play....name That Zoa!!!!

Deptron

Alright guys and girls, picked up a bunch of different zoas a couple weeks ago and now completely forget all the names.....sooo, let's play a fun game called name that zoa, which I REALLY suck at cause I'm slightly color blind.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452877225.869660.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452877243.111069.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452877263.020290.jpg

I think I know the names of a few, utter chaos, gold hornet, xmen. Help me!!pls:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Hey now, some of those are mine...or were. Those Utter Chaos look happy. Same for those gold hornets and agent oranges. I can't recall the bright green ones with dark mouths and dark skirt on the right of the last pic.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

zoomster

Right! Thanks Torx.
It really is hard to to keep up with all the names isn't it? Lol
I actually am in the same boat not being able to remember what most of mine are :confused:
I glad @Shooter000 is going to come for a beer or two and help me ID most of mine! ;)

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Right! Thanks Torx.
It really is hard to to keep up with all the names isn't it? Lol
I actually am in the same boat not being able to remember what most of mine are :confused:
I glad @Shooter000 is going to come for a beer or two and help me ID most of mine! ;)
Google is my friend. I have more then I can remember their names. I need to make my own zoapedia photo albums.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Deptron

Yes both shooter and Torx have filled my need for zoas. I still can't believe how big the chaos are, one head is like the size of 9 of any other.