Little Fraggers ™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Re: My little guy

Here is a picture of my other little guy.

480177_10151289511907309_622903793_n.jpg

Darryl_V

Super Active Member

Cute boys Aaron.....I like the video.  I dont have any video uploaded to youtube but I might have to get on that...haha

I like the idea of this thread.  We can show off our kids.......c'mon most of us guys on this forum have wives who post pics of kids to facebook all the time.  Hanging out here is kinda like my facebook.

Here is my boy and girl on halloween.
PA316660.JPG

and a better shot of my boy 16 months and he still cant walk on his own....built thick though
PA086409.JPG

davesolo29

Super Active Member

Darryl_V link said:
[quote author=davesolo29 link=topic=4367.msg40576#msg40576 date=1360729012]
cute kids aaron.

i dont think the server for thefragtank can handle if i put a pic of all my kids.  lol
c'mon ...you just cant remember all their names....  :eek:
[/quote]

that may have something to do with it.  i know which ones are boys and which are girls tho.

davesolo29

Super Active Member

good job on hijacking aarons thread darryl.. lmao.
we may need to get admin to change the title to ......  "little fraggers".

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate

Darryl_V link said:
Cute boys Aaron.....I like the video.  I dont have any video uploaded to youtube but I might have to get on that...haha

I like the idea of this thread.  We can show off our kids.......c'mon most of us guys on this forum have wives who post pics of kids to facebook all the time.  Hanging out here is kinda like my facebook.

Here is my boy and girl on halloween.
PA316660.JPG

and a better shot of my boy 16 months and he still cant walk on his own....built thick though
PA086409.JPG
I am down for changing the thread title. No big deal here.
We got the video camera the year William was born but really dont take to much videos as the dslr is usually easier to click a couple of pictures.

My boy that is 11 months old just started standing up at things.  Man is this one going to be a trouble maker. Total opposite from my first kid.

P.S. Dave all my threads get hijacked especially now that phi is back.

yveterinarian

Super Active Member
I love this thread!  The little ones are looking great.  Mine aren't so little anymore, but they'll always be "kids" to me! :)
Here they are in order of age.

Jason_zps3cb337bd.jpg

Jason:  Living in Kitchener and wishes to start a band.

Cheryl_zpsef6527e8.jpg

Cheryl:  Living with Jason and in second year University to become an Art Teacher

Heather_zpsb4bc56b1.jpg

Heather:  Still at home, in Grade 8 and LOVES horses :)

AdamS

I added LEDs over the tank last night, they need some work still cause the disco effect is unreal, my son was beside himself with how cool the rocks looked and how they were changing colours.  Not sure if he will ley me fix the 'problem'

yveterinarian

Super Active Member
AdamS link said:
I added LEDs over the tank last night, they need some work still cause the disco effect is unreal, my son was beside himself with how cool the rocks looked and how they were changing colours.  Not sure if he will ley me fix the 'problem'

What a great picture for Christmas!  He may not let you fix them, kids love lights - especially if they change colors  :)

Status
Not open for further replies.