Looking For 2-3 Volunteers

LondonFragfest

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.londonfragfest.thefragtank.ca
I am looking for 2-3 volunteers who are available to stay for the length of the show. Mostly just looking to work the front door accepting door fee and raffle ticket monies while working with each other to tour the floor. The doors open at noon and of coarse you would get in early with no door fee and I will have a few other things for your time. It is normally only really busy the first 2 hours with the main crowd coming through in the first 30-60 minutes.

LondonFragfest

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.londonfragfest.thefragtank.ca
I can help out that day and my 11yr old son said that he would like to help too.

That would be perfect. Thank you.

The vendors know what to do and normally get the tables set up pretty quickly. The extra help is appreciated. I will PM you on the weekend, just want to see who else may be interested so everyone is on the same page.

Joshbrookkate

Just so you know - I won't be able to help set up tables, Mark. But I can be there for the whole day running errands, manning the greeting table, etc. just no heavy lifting.

Thion

Hey, if you are still looking for volunteers I'd be willing to lend a hand. Sorry I didn't reply sooner, havnt been on much lately due to work.