Looking For Anti Vibrating Pad For Cell Phone

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
Work with this girl that some how has a cell phone that vibrates so hard it must jump all over her desk. She claims it can't be turned down. Is there anything you could get to put her phone on so it dampens the vibrate?

I have several socially unacceptable ideas

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
Yes something like that where do you find them were they are not huge and can go on a desk?

Not sure she would accept anything that wasn't cute

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
I had a half inch piece of Styrofoam I cut a six inch piece and put it on her desk. She is just craving attention and probably could turn the phone down but some people ...

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
The foam worked. She actually used it and took it pretty well. Now if I could get her to stop talking to herself all day... Working in an office is a special kind of hell :)

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
Well I didn't want to say hey is that your vibrator going off again or your phone? you might be right and it isn't even her phone thats making all the racket. I have to rethink this entire scenario.

Themaddhatter

Well I didn't want to say hey is that your vibrator going off again or your phone? you might be right and it isn't even her phone thats making all the racket. I have to rethink this entire scenario.
Does she get really excited about receiving phone calls?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk