Looking For

Sewerat

Super Active Member
I'm not very knowledgable yet as to any of the names of corals, starting to learn but there are so many. I'm more of a visual hey that looks cool, can I grow it type of guy. So what I am looking for is what lots of you guys might call invasive species, easy to grow stuff.

Also I am looking for things in orange colour that might be in the easy to grow category. Please if you can shoot me some pics.

Craig

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Orange ricordea for extreme colour, orange mushrooms if you want to see them multiply quicker.

Orange acans

Orange zoanthids.

All should be good for being easy to grow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
I have listed a few orange/red Z&P choices on my bringing thread.

I also have a couple of (God I hate these terms but...) Ultra grade orange mushrooms. These are not the ones that are just bright glowing orange under atinics, these are brighter than my setosa under full white lighting but of course the slowest growing shrooms ever at least now that my water is much cleaner. I will bring one along but these were pricey when I got one and I still only have a few.

Sewerat

Super Active Member
Ok so if interested I have 3 pinpoint meters. Ph, general hardness and orb I can bring, and a bunch of assorted freshwater stuff, ornaments and fake plants and stuff. If anyone wats the fresh water stuff I'll bring a tote full of left over stuff. I have a very very large pieces of Texas holes rock as well and a chunk of drift wood.

theyangman

Distinguished Member
I have listed a few orange/red Z&P choices on my bringing thread.

I also have a couple of (God I hate these terms but...) Ultra grade orange mushrooms. These are not the ones that are just bright glowing orange under atinics, these are brighter than my setosa under full white lighting but of course the slowest growing shrooms ever at least now that my water is much cleaner. I will bring one along but these were pricey when I got one and I still only have a few.

I might have to snag this providing it lives up to the ULTRA HYPER NEON COWABUNGA ORANGIEST ORANGE name you have given it.